Monday, December 15, 2008

Hi World History B Students!

Post a comment describing your reaction to the film "Prince Among Slaves," including 3 specific events from the film.

Write your first name and block in your comment!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that my picture describes how they have to leave their chldren behind in the slave pens. No one thinks it is fair besides Thomas Foster. In the picture i drew, they are crying because they are so sad. However, they finally gave up and just went with Abdul and Isabella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is james and thought that this was a good film from the parts that i saw but one part that i would have done diffent is sayed in the u.s. intill i got my kids and then i would have went back to my home town as a family and i think that the end was cool because i will love to see my entire family come in one spot at on time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this was a great movie and people should talk about this event more and it should be in history books and whatever. I think it was really kool that Abdul was able to go through all that he went through and still be able to make it back to Africa. I also think it is sad that he was not able to get his children out of slavery. It seems that people are able to ignore the fact that when he was a Prince in Africa he was involed in his own peoples slave trade. I am totally against slavery and all that but i feel like it showed him what it was like. Im sorry for what he went through but maybe what goes around comes around. I still feel it is unfortunet but it is also sad that he was apart of his own being a slave.
    -Koren C. block 3

    ReplyDelete